Budgeting for the Unscheduled with Intelligence and Predictability.
Have You Properly Budgeted for the Unexpected Mechanical Failures in 2015?
Aircraft Owner Benefits of AvGuard
Av-Guard is now offering an innovative program for piston, turbine, jet and helicopter aircraft. We want you to rest easy and let Av-Guard pay your unforeseen mechanical breakdowns and failures.
Reach a whole new altitude with Av-Guard’s Limited Aircraft Breakdown Service Contract.
A simple solution to an expensive problem. “As aircraft get older, the occurrence of costly unexpected repairs becomes more frequent especially when it comes to avionics and engine accessories.
* Add another layer of protection and peace of mind for you, the aircraft owner
· Protects all the major components of the aircraft, systems, components, parts, labor, engine(s), engine accessories, APU, Thrust reversers, prop(s)...including avionics! Avionics are coverage can be added with another proprietary Flight Support Group program.
· We offer coverage for 12 months and 200, 500 or 750 hours
(whichever occurs first) for all aircraft 35 years and newer from a 172 to a Global 6000.
· We offer $0 enrollment fees.
· Add value to your aircraft by including Av-Guard coverage on your aircraft at a very inexpensive cost.
· We offer you a prompt quote and enrollment into the Av-Guard program so you can fix your yearly budget with one fixed payment.
· Have confidence that our claims adjuster is handling your claims quickly and efficiently with our team of claim experts. When you have a breakdown, call us and we take it from there.
· We allow you to choose the repair facility. We will pay retail rates to any OEM, FAA or equivalent facility worldwide.
· Get protected, get Av-Guard protected !
Benefits of AvGuard
AvGuard Information Request
Official North American Launch
After months of restructuring AvGuard is accepting open enrollment into the program. 447 Makes and Models, more than any other program available. The restructuring of this 28 year old company and the first maintenance service program is now the most efficient and cost effective program any owner can purchase to streamline their aviation budget with ease.
2015 is fast approaching and at some point this year an expensive component broke at an unexpected time. Most of the aircraft owners rarely budget enough to avoid stroking a large check to make the aircraft airworthy. It is time to take an intelligent approach to this unpredictable problem.
OEM Coverage Supplementation
OEM warranties expire after 5 years of being delivered and no longer do owners have to worry about having a lapse in coverage for the unexpected failures of aging components. It is time in 2015 to preserve the asset that enhances your business and personal schedules.
A proud member of the following organizations:
Port Orange, FL, United States + 1 386 767 1200
A.O.G. /24 Hour Technical Support
+1 386 767 1200